My design for the environment came from a photo of a junkyard that I found. I put the work bench and the robot in there as his pal and workspace respectively. I decided on a junkyard shot because I figured that he would have this secret work station that no one knew about in the back of where he lived. A place his parents or others never went to.

As far as the design of the boy, I went with the manga eyes and hair because he like robots and I thought that they sort of went together. I put an old pot on his head as a hat because that is something that I could see a young boy who lived in the junkyard wearing. Not only for style but protection as well. He is holding a wrench because he likes to tinker and wearing overalls because that is also something that I would picture a boy who lived on a junkyard wearing.

0 comments



Post a Comment